LETS. KEEP. GOING. When we started the show, Chris and I both said that S5 were our favorite and there's a reason why: even when the episodes aren't related to the main plot, and even when they introduce a huge lore thing and then proceed to ignore it completely, these episodes are GOOD. This week we cover Fallen Idols, the episode that guest stars Paris Hilton and is still somehow really good. Then we move onto I Believe the Children are Our Future, in which the anti-christ is revealed and then jets. I wish I was kidding. Thanks for listening everyone!
If you want to support the show, consider sharing it on social media or telling your friends about it! iTunes reviews can also have be a huge help.
if you want to support the show directly and get some cool stuff (access to our Discord, early access to episodes, cool art from Chris), go check out http://www.patreon.com/monsterofthweek
- Episodes 17 & 18 of ‘Twin Peaks: the Return’ are meant to be watched in sync
- The Adventure Zone | Maximum Fun
- Vore Me by Cat Daddy Crooning | Free Listening on SoundCloud
- Pixelated Boat on Twitter: "The whole internet loves Milkshake Duck, a lovely duck that drinks milkshakes! *5 seconds later* We regret to inform you the duck is racist"
- SEASON 13 SCRIPT (@spn_bot) | Twitter